Open access to all papers published in Logica Universalis is avalaible up
to December 31st:
The latest issue of the journal is on the topic “is logic universal?”
The authors have tried to answer the following questions:
1. Do all human beings have the same capacity of reasoning? Do men,
women, children, Papuans, yuppies, reason in the same way?
2. Does reasoning evolve? Did human beings reason in the same way two
centuries ago? In the future will human beings reason in the same way?
Are computers changing our way of reasoning? Is a mathematical proof
independent of time and culture?
3. Do we reason in different ways depending on the situation? Do we use
the same logic for everyday life, in physics, and in questions to do with
4. Do the different systems of logic reflect the diversity of reasoning?
5. Is there any absolute true way of reasoning?
You can freely download all the papers